lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017
Personal Presentation
My name is Alejandra Canole Polo, I am 22 years old, I lived in the village of Achiote located in the municipality of Sampués- Sucre, currently I am in the seventh year of Psychology enrolled in the CCAV Corozal, I am single in my free time I like to listen to music, read and go to the beach.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)
Personal Presentation
My name is Alejandra Canole Polo, I am 22 years old, I lived in the village of Achiote located in the municipality of Sampués- Sucre, cur...
-
A city that illustrates the passion for churches, architecture and its patron saint festivities Las Lajas Sanctuary This sanctuary is o...
-
My name is Alejandra Canole Polo, I am 22 years old, I lived in the village of Achiote located in the municipality of Sampués- Sucre, cur...
-
Cartagena is one of the most important coastal cities of the Caribbean for its undisputed architecture and history walled city The walle...

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario