lunes, 27 de noviembre de 2017

Villavicencio



Within the attractive tourist sites that the capital of the plain has:

Los Ocarros Park



Great variety of species, I loved the part that preserve nature, I liked the part as they have people very elegant and involved in their work, bathroom service, nice people, to spend time with family






Vereda el Carmen

It is a very interesting and pleasant ecological walk to do. It begins either at the junction to the Altagracia urbanization, or from below in the vicinity of the Primavera Urbana Shopping Center. It is also possible to approach by car and save at least one kilometer of the journey, before leaving in a parking lot on the side of the road. The road does not have a uniform floor: it has paths with pavement, others with a cemented path and another part with loose stones. On the tour there are a couple of places where you can buy something to drink or eat: bananas, sandwiches, natural juices, pepper and carrot cake, as well as gaseous drinks and bottled water. On the way we were able to see some titi monkeys, who look shyly through the trees. As it was a weekday, I was quite alone and we barely crossed paths with a couple of cyclists and walkers. It is better to do the tour early in the morning to avoid the hottest hours and sun. It is essential to wear good shoes, comfortable clothing and water or a certain drink to hydrate. You have to walk at the pace of each person, enjoy the landscape and keep in mind that it is a demanding climb but worth the effort.





City Resort Hotel Campestre


Excellent place to camp with friends I think it's great that there are hotels that offer camping in their services enjoy seeing the stars in this beautiful place I recommend this experience





Hotel del Llano


It is a nice hotel, located in a good sector of the city, the treatment of the people is excellent! Good option for a rest trip. A few meters away is a perfect lookout-bar to spend the night.




Restaurants

Asadero El Amarradero del Mico


Excellent attention typical food mamona to the llanera I recommend also dishes a la carte good presentation of their employees paraqueadero ample do not stop going to the entrance to Villavicencio we wait for you.





Rodizio Brazon Brazileiro


A cozy romantic place to enjoy its atmosphere and good food! You have to go willing to try the variety of roasts!





The typical foods of Villavicencio are the mamona, the Creole chicken, the sancocho de gallina, the rice bread, the tungos (wrapped in rice with curd), the grilled beef or fish, the cachama, the mojarra and the hayacas .

Among the drinks we can find the cerrero coffee, the guarulo, the prepared or syrup, the guarapo and the berraquillo.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Personal Presentation

My name is Alejandra Canole Polo, I am 22 years old, I lived in the village of Achiote located in the municipality of Sampués- Sucre, cur...